It’s here! Opening day at My Dad’s Sweet Corn is June 27th.
Dad’s goal each year is to supply you with delicious sweet corn in time for your 4th of July celebrations—and once again, we’re happy to say Dad doesn’t disappoint! OPENING DAY kicks off THIS Wednesday June 27th at the Original Farmers Market in Downtown Indianapolis.
Here’s a complete list of our locations for this summer, along with some changes and reminders.
Binford Farmers Market (8:00am-12:00pm)
Broad Ripple Farmers Market (8:00am-12:00pm)
Carmel Farmers Market (8:00am-11:30am)
Fishers Farmers Market (8:00am-12:00pm)
Garfield Park Farmers Market (9:00am-12:30pm)
Greenwood Farmers Market (8:00am-12:00pm)
Muncie Farmers Market (8:00am-12:00pm)
Marion Farmers Market (8:00am-12:00pm)
Noblesville Farmers Market (8:00am-12:00pm)
Wabash Farmers Market (8:00am-12:00pm)
Westfield Farmers Market (10:00am-2:00pm)
Zionsville Farmers Market (8:00am-11:00am)
Original Farmers Market at Indianapolis City Market (9:00am-1:30pm)
Plainfield Chamber Farmers Market (4:00pm-7:00pm)
Delivery to Joe’s Butcher Shop
NEW Fort Ben Farmers Market (4:00pm-7:00pm)
- Binford Market (formally Market at Hague) is now at 65th and Binford at the Northview Binford Campus. We are located on the east side of the market.
- Carmel: Due to construction, it’s best to enter the market from the sound end at Carmel Drive and 3rd Ave. SW.
- Fishers: The market is in a temporary location in the library parking lot for June 30th only.
- Noblesville: My Dad’s Sweet Corn is on the east side of the market.
- Wednesday markets will not operate on July 4th
- There will be no Abundant Life Market held this year
Stay up to date on all farmers markets (and hear the latest MDSC news) by following our Facebook page.
With the 4th falling on a Wednesday this year you may celebrate the weekend before or after—or maybe both! Regardless, Dad has you covered no matter when you celebrate. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone at the markets this week and throughout the entire summer!