What makes a better gift than something delicious from your home state? Here in Indiana, we are lucky to have some amazing options for sending some Hoosier love to a friend or family member. Here are a few of our personal favorites!
- Elmo cocktail sauce. World famous! St. Elmo steak house is the oldest steak house in Indiana and is known for being one of the best in the world. You can order their cocktail sauce individually or by the case. They also sell their steak seasoning, horseradish sauce, and more. Buy here
- Smoking Goose meats. They source their meats from local family farms where there are no gestation pens, antibiotic-free, no growth promotants, and 100% vegetarian fed. The also sell a variety of cheeses, pickles, and preserves. They even offer meat school classes. Buy here
- Happy Peanut Butter. This is no ordinary peanut butter! On their website, they say it was their goal to make peanut butter so good, people would want to eat it with a spoon. From white chocolate pretzel to chocolate cherry, this peanut butter tastes delicious on a sandwich, over ice cream, stirred into yogurt, on pancakes, and much more! Buy here
- Café Baby. A great Indiana gift for a baby shower or parent with a newborn. They offer baby food, toddler food, and lactation cookies. Buy here.
- DeBrand Fine Chocolates. Out of Fort Wayne, this Indiana chocolate company has been around since 1987. Their chocolates and centers are made from scratch, and their packaging makes for a beautiful gift. They offer gift boxes, custom corporate gifts, and event favors. Buy here
- Grandpa’s Beef Jerky. If you have a beef jerky fan in your life that hasn’t tried Grampa’s, this would make a terrific gift. Available in unique flavors like blueberry habanero and cherry chili. Buy here
- Groomsville Popcorn. Grown on the same farm as My Dad’s Sweet Corn and run by family members! Purchase kernels or already popped in kettle, sea salt, or white cheddar flavors. You can buy online or find at some of the local farmers markets. Buy here
- Noble Coffee and Tea. Located in Noblesville, Indiana, this quaint coffee shop offers online ordering for their blends, flavored coffees, and even brewing equipment. Buy here
- Tell City Pretzel. When a company has been around since 1858, they have to be doing more than a few things right. In 2009, they went under new ownership but the baking techniques and secret recipe has remained consistent. Buy here
- LocalFolks Foods. Known for creating products like ketchup, mustard, salsa, and sauces, with simple, quality ingredients. Some items are made themselves from their seventh generation family farm in Sheridan, Indiana, while others are from other family farms across the Midwest. Buy here
- LM Sugarbush. Host to the annual Maple Syrup Festival, this family farm ships their pure maple syrup around the country. Order by the pint or up to a gallon. Buy here
- A Spice Above. Out of Crown Point, Indiana, they ship their all-natural, gourmet items across the U.S. and Canada. This small family-owned business has over 100 products that include dip blends, sandwich spreads, salad dressings, rubs, cheese balls, drink mixes, seasonings, and pasta. Buy here
- Dillman Farm. It all started with apple butter for a restaurant in Brown County in 1970. Since then, the product lineup has expanded to preserves, pickles, mustards, salsas and barbeques. All products are gluten-free, vegan, and free of preservatives, corn syrups, and additives.
- Maple Leaf Farms. This Indiana duck farm has been around for more than 60 years. Buy whole ducks, duck appetizers, duck bacon, duck quesadillas, and much, much more. Buy here
- Shoup’s Country Foods. Located in Frankfort, Indiana, Shoup’s operates a country store, provides local catering, and offers an assortment of gift boxes, sauces, seasonings, and meats for purchase online. Buy here
- Sechler’s Fine Pickles. Offering 54 choices of pickles, relishes, and salsas, Sechler’s has been making pickles for nearly a century! Their gift boxes and variety packs make a great gift. Buy here.
- Generations Pie Company. We love how each pie is personalized with the name of the original baker of the recipe along with a brief story to tell. This company doesn’t ship, but you can order online for pickup at many Indianapolis-area farmers Markets. Buy here
- Wildflower Ridge Honey. The trade of beekeeping has been passed down through six generations at Wildflower Ridge. The owner, David, turned his hobby into a business after he retired. Honey, honey peanut butter, whipped honey, and more can be purchased and shipped online. Buy here
- My Dad’s Sweet Corn. Last but not least – the best sweet corn around! Throughout the season, you can buy Indiana sweet corn by the dozen or sign up for our subscription services to get corn delivered to your doorstep. Quality guaranteed! Buy here
Have a favorite that we missed? Let us know in the comments!
Circle City Sweets should be at the top! Their My Dad’s Sweet Corn chowder is awesome!!!